Monday, June 9, 2008

Pics!

I wanted to update on the girls..........

Kadee Pearl is such a little character, she is always making us laugh. She loves to be the center of attention all the time. She loves to call us Jess and Mike, i think she does it because she knows she will get a reaction out of us. She loves to dance and LOVES to draw. Shes 2 (almost 3) and can draw perfect faces with arms and feet and hair, the whole works. Dont get me wrong you can tell a 2 year drew them but most 2 year olds cant draw like that yet. she loves to draw pictures of mike and I and even kloe sometimes. I will have to take a pic of one of her drawings. She is a crazy child with way too much energy and way too smart for her own good and my own sanity. She would rather take a shower over a bath, she can now count to 20 by herself and can count to 10 in spanish (all thanks to Dora), she can sing the abc song and can identify all the letters, she knows all her colors and animals and what they all say and remembers EVERYTHING you ever tell her. If im trying to bribe her to taker her nap, sometimes i will tell her we can watch mermaids (little mermaid) or Nemo and Mulan which is now her favorite, sometimes i will bribe her with telling her we will go to the park. The minute she wakes up shes asking for whatever i promised her. You would think a 2 year old would forget but no not Kadee, so now i have to be careful with what i promise her. My favorite part of Kadee is how loving she can be, She loves to give us kisses and hugs and loves to cuddle when shes tired. She really is a good girl and I love her!









Kloe Kloe Kloe, my little thumb sucker. She ALWAYS has her little thumb in her mouth. I always take it out but she puts it right back in, she even prefers her thumb over her binkie. I dont want her to get attached to it but I think shes already ruined. Its really cute but at the same time i know its bad for her so i try to stop her from doing it but it never works. Anyway Kloe is just the best baby ever, she rarely cries and thats even if she wants something like food. We were in the car on our way back from oregon and take in mind its middle of the day and 9 hours had gone by and she hadnt eaten and never made a peep. she was even awake. I felt like a horrible mom, you would think if you were starving she would cry or grunt or make a sound but nothing. She attacked the bottle when i gave it to her and then I burped her and that was it. Sometimes I actually worry about her not crying like a baby should, i know shes fine, just a little too quiet for me. shes always happy and smiley and shes even started to giggle a little bit.... shes just a little doll!








5 comments:

The McBride Family said...

What cute girls!!! Kadee is so big!!! Can you believe they are almost 3??? It's so funny what you said about Kloe b/c you could have been describing Ryan!!! The only difference is she sucks her fingers instead of her thumb!!!! They are both adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute. They are lucky to have you as a mother too!

Millers! said...

Cute cute girls.. Kadee is getting so big!
Well we are just starting out, so I am thinking about doing a bazaar here on post, but I will have to try and go through my captains wife...but she is in charge of a club off post for just moms, and I am doing waxings for them, and then also taking some examples over to buy or they can order some custom stuff.. it is so fun, I just wish I had more time. Do you have a name for your business? we are still coming up with something.

Roxy said...

You have beautiful girls. But, doesn't it seem weird that I have a 3 year old and you almost have a 3 year old. That somehow just doesn't seem right! lol

ALLRED FAMILY said...

They are beautiful!! I didn't realize I posted a comment on a blog from a month ago! LOL! But your girls are so cute and Kadee is so big! She looks like such a ham!