Monday, June 30, 2008

Good bye Fat, look out Skinny here I come!!

Yeah! So it has been 4 months now since I've had Kloe and I am now allowed to start working out. I had to wait so long because I had a c-section, anyway I'm excited to get back into shape so I feel cute again, right now I feel homely and just so not me.

So thats good news to me! Now I am officially in Oregon and I am here for who knows how long. We could leave from October through Feb. We will find out sometime in Sept or Oct, thats one thing I very much dislike about the military, you cant really plan anything in your life everything is always unknown! Im just really excited Mike has finally graduated. Im so proud of him and his hard work!

So for all of you in Oregon, Im here and I need some friends to have fun with! Also If you have any ideas for what I can get Kadee involved in this summer I would greatly appreciate it. I want to get her in soccer or dance or really anything to get her around other kids and doing some sort of activity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We for sure have to get together while you are in eugene!

The Fast Family said...

Hi. We are friends of Mikes from high school. Your little girls are beautiful. I wish I was as motivated as you. Our youngest is 13 months and I still haven't lost all the weight and I hate it.

Hayley Baum said...

Blasted army, why can't we just know now? It'd make things so much easier.

I'm in on the skinny plan, girl. We call it the "G.N. diet" before I get married though... you can imagine what it stands for...