Monday, April 27, 2009

picture update

Here are some long awaited pics. some of our house some of when we were on our way here and some random ones. we went to disney on ice last saturday which was lots of fun so i will get some pics of that up sometime soon. come visit us!!
















the girls princess bathroom

my pantry / drying rack for my clothes

even more boring living room, we are finally getting a tv this week!!!!!!!

dining room, its kinda boring

The outside of our house, its a lot longer than the pic shows. 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms = lots of space for us yeah!

Kadees cute bum in her new panties

1 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

OK....I am trying not to laugh but that last story was freaking hilarious. I was cracking up. I guess thats what you get for having one of Mike's kids. I miss you guys! How is it out there?