Monday, April 27, 2009

Im letting you know

So you know at the bottom of my last post i told you I would let you know if my day could get any worse well Kadee DID indeed pull off a few more stunts i thought I would share. So after we got back from the hospital I put both girls down for a nap and got a much needed breather after the days events. After her nap the little girl across the street came over to see if Kadee could play, I reluctantly said sure and everything was fine. They left about 30 minutes later to go home and i was trying to get Kadee to go in too. She wasnt wanting to go inside so she takes off, she runs across the street behind some houses because she wanted to play at the park. I yelled at her to come back but she yells " NO WAY!" and keeps going. I have to run and put Kloe in her play pen so I can run back out and get Kadee. Once I get there of course there are tons of people so Im trying to get her as nicely as I can so we dont make a huge scene. Everytime I would go up on the jungle gym to get her she would go down and when i went down she of course went back up. Im VERY frustrated so I explain what happened and that Kadee is in LOTS of trouble to a teenage girl named Chrissy who actually just lives down the street from us and is very sweet and actually is from Brownsville Oregon of all places. She and this other teenage boy do the running so i can pretend to be nice and try and grab her, well Kadee is a little too quick even for a young teenage boy to catch her, pretty sad i know. Finally Chrissy tells her to come look at the pretty girl in her book and Kadee falls for it and Im able to grab her. She of course is kicking and screaming so i throw her over my shoulder take her in the house throw her on her bed and tell her not to come out because she is in one LONG time out. Mike comes home like 5 minutes later asking me what happened and i fill him in of my very eventful day. Kadee comes out of her room butt naked because she has to go potty so yes go potty. Mike and I sit on the couch talking and we hear a door shut and click. I run to the door yelling at Mike that Kadee is outside BUTT NAKED running down the street. By this time I want to Kill her, My bad day has turned into a nightmare! Kadee took off down the street in her birthday suit because she wanted to go back to the park.

So when I wrote on my last blog saying can things get worse I really didnt think they would. I really thought Kadee would be good but at this age most of the time that really just doesnt happen, I shouldve known something else was going to come up. I truly believe that Kadee is my personal challenge in life, I love her like crazy and always will but somedays she definitely makes it difficult.

So yesterday being Sunday we made breakfast. Mike made pancakes and eggs. We forgot to put everything away and of course little miss Kadee had some fun. She grabbed the Pam bottle and sprayed all over my counters and floor and stove in a matter of 10 seconds. Kadee loves anything things that sprays, I know this stupid stupid me! Im not sure how many of you know this but i do due to Kadee having done this multiple times, Pam is one of the HARDEST things to clean up especially off your floor. You have to literally get down on your hands and knees and wipe and rinse and wipe and rinse about 50 times till it all comes up. A big shout out to Kadee for making Sunday a clean up day. She has definitely made us rethink having more kids!

5 comments:

The Simmons Bunch said...

Oh Jess! What a headache! I'm so sorry!She sounds like one pretty crazy kid! I think I would have seriously considered running away if I were in your place. What a great source of birth control though! :o) Good luck with her.

The Fast Family said...

Oh my gosh! Im so sorry. Clarke is definetly my challenge. Just think, this story will be funny years down the road. :)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

HOLE-LEE COW! That was just in ONE day (other than the Pam)?!?! How do you survive? That is definitely a major challenge. I'm not sure I could handle all that. Phew! I hope this week is MUCH, MUCH better!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Jessica. I can't even imagine. You get the mother of the year award for everything you are going through. Way to keep your head up.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh! this is hilarious- not for you- but for the rest of us! i am so sorry she is such a little rascal! wish I had some great advice- but I'm not a mother! Good luck!