Monday, June 15, 2009

Kadee-ism...... she's a pyro

I just thought I would share something Kadee did yesterday, a new something we havent encountered yet and I PRAY it was a one time thing. Yesterday Kadee started her first FIRE! Yes that says FIRE! For some reason this little girl loves loves loves fire, she thinks its so cool! She figured out how to turn on the burner and put a bowl on it so it would burn, then when it didnt blow up in fire she walked away to finish her movie. Mike and I are in the living room and start to smell something funny, he runs into the kitchen and yells "FIRE!" i proceed to run after him and see the bowl engulfed with flames reaching up to the fan. Kadee heard us screaming and ran in to see her work, "thats so cool mommy!". Are you kidding me, did she just say that? Nothing was damaged luckily. What in the world am i going to do with her?

I thought everyone would enjoy this one!

9 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Like I said on FB, she scares me!
How does she even know how to do these things?!
Glad nothing was damaged.

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

wow! I think I'll take the smashed playdough in the carpet from our house today. Good luck!!

When our kids drive us to the edge we just say, 'that means they're healthy...'

OederFamily said...

Oh my Jess... All I can say is that maybe all of this is leading her towards a great career...??? I don't know how you do it!

Millers! said...

I would have never thought that 5lb baby would turn into a a little terror for you! Glad everything is alright..and that you are all safe!

The Simmons Bunch said...

I think that I probably would have strangled Kadee by now if she was mine. I don't know how you've got such patience! What a crazy kid. At least she makes your life interesting though. :)

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

And I thought boys were tough!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

She is an amazing little girl- any time i get on your blog- there's a great story about her- Some day you'll laugh about all this.....??? I hope????

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Oh man! What a crazy, inquisitive child! I agree with a previous comment. I don't know how you've managed to stay so patient! Maybe she'll be a great inventor one day. Or make a discovery because she isn't afraid to scald a few bowls and burn down a few kitchens to discover something totally amazing. I'm glad everything turned out ok and that no one was hurt!

Matt and Christy said...

Just found you on facebook, and then saw your blog. What beautiful (if mischevious) girls. E-mail me for access to our blog.