Thursday, July 2, 2009

G.I. JESSICA

Watch out here I come! Today was soooo fun! Today was family day in Mikes training, we were invited out to go learn to shoot machine guns!!! We had a quick briefing then a quick lesson and then we were able to shoot the guns with our husbands by our sides. It was really cool to be able to see what Mike does at work, that usually never happens! We got to shoot 2 sets of blank rounds on 2 different guns. I think one was called the b240 bravo or something like that and then we got to shoot one set of live fire rounds at targets. I had so much fun hanging out with Mike shooting these monster bad machine guns! It was really hot and I was dying, I dont know how these guys do it everyday with a million pounds of gear!













6 comments:

Groovy Gardners said...

ha GO GI JESSICA!!!! you guys are so cute....it looks like fun. You should have a family/friend day. I want to play too!!! You look adorable in that camo gear! how fun!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Awesome!! I would love to learn how to shoot a gun... just not wearing all the heavy gear! Nice camo. :)

Anonymous said...

How awesome. What a fun day with your hubby.

The Hanson Family said...

sounds like you are having fun.I think your new family member is adorable.

Matt and Christy said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun. I love to go shooting with Matt, too. Although I didn't get to shoot a machine gun! Thank you to your husband for his service to our country.

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Very cool!! I almost thought you were talking about that Jessica Simpson movie. You're much better looking with all the gear on!!How cute!