Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Its time to PRIVATIZE

So my sister sent me an article of a woman who found someone on the internet selling her son. No joke, This person stole a picture off of her blog and was trying to sell him. That hit home a little bit, I had a guy from Holland awhile back email me because he wanted to know why I had named our daughter "Kloe" and why i had spelled it that way. I asked him how he found me and said he had googled the name "family de Kloe" and got our blog. So that was weird, he was really nice and emailed me some pics of where he lived, very beautiful but again I dont think I want just anyone being able to read my blog and see my family. So it's time to make things private. Mike being in the Army also is another reason why it's smart for me to privatize ourselves, some things will be coming up in our lives that shouldnt be out in the public eye. Anyway leave a comment and give me your emails if you want to be a part of the Happenings in the Conforti World.


Sorry i havent updated in awhile, nothing is really going on other than Mike being gone for the last 3 weeks and then being gone for another 2 and then being gone for 2 months and then 3 weeks and then possibly a year. So Im trying to enjoy every second with him that i get with him. After Saturday i might have something worthy of blogging, I get to go watch mike in the field attack a town at night. Its going to be pretty cool! There is going to be air assault, and massive things exploding, mortars and grenades going off, its going to literally be a war zone, and we get to watch. im excited!

P.S. I will be private in 2 weeks, so hurry and give me your emails!

28 comments:

The Hanson Family said...

andreakhanson@gmail.com. I miss you jess. I hope everything goes well for you guys

Carly and Tyler said...

We want to keep up with you guys!!! Our blog is carlymarsh.blogspot.com (if you care to look)
My email is carlyrduran@yahoo.com

The McBride Family said...

mcbride72402@yahoo.com Seems like lots of people are going private. Maybe I need to think about it too! :) Anyways, add me and maybe we will see each other soon! :)

The Ivie's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

jjtoughdoll@gmail.com

Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be said...

soccer12chick@hotmail.com

Tolman Family said...

YIKES... I think we'll do the same!

jandetolman@yahoo.com

Blair and Leslie said...

blstarkey@live.com

Lacey said...

lmbredsguard@gmail.com

Sarah Peterson said...

sarahthy5@yahoo.com I feel for you not having a hubby around.. that would be extrememly hard. You must be learning so much having to do it ALL!

Hailey & Jared said...

daisiesndenim@yahoo.com

The Simmons Bunch said...

I've thought about going private a few times. Maybe I will one of these days. In the meantime my address is mollylsimmons@gmail.com
Have fun with the hubby!

Manda said...

manda.hornibrook@gmail.com

Miss you!

Matt and Christy said...

kiki37duck@yahoo.com
I just started reading your blog and would love to keep reading it!

Millers! said...

lesadmiller@yahoo.com Add me to your list!

Blevins family of three said...

blovick21@yahoo.com... hi this is Kim Blevins!!!

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

here my e-mail k2speeder@yahoo.com

The McKenzie Maxwell's said...

I love seeing what you and your family are up to. Spend as much time as you can with the family.

ALLRED FAMILY said...

add me too! lilmiss209@yahoo.com

Good luck with your upcoming deployment! You'll do great!

McDowell Family said...

Travis and Ann McDowell
mommyduck07@gmail.com

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

We want to keep up!

kristendaniels3@yahoo.com

Lindsay Marchant said...

cheeriodarlin@yahoo.com

The McKenzie Maxwell's said...

I just realized I forgot to give you my email address. It is 2b4max2@gmail.com Saw your dad at Blue River Branch yesterday. He gave a great talk

Mary said...

mebhassell@gmail.com
Thanks Jess! You sure have a beautiful family! Love, Martin and Mary

Peter and Andrea said...

peter.mcnabb@gmail.com

Karen K. said...

kknerr0206@yahoo.com Thanks!

The Fast Family said...

Ok that story is scary. I have actually been thinking that I might go private too. We would love to keep up with you guys. dodgerfam4@yahoo.com

Moroni said...

Erase your email address from this public blog because anyone could get it and hack into your account