Monday, August 25, 2008

my cowgirl and half year old

My Baby Kloe just turned 6 months old.... can you believe that shes half a year old already, I hate how time flies! Kloe is eating all sorts of solid food now which she loves. She is obsessed with food, everytime anyone has food she stares you down, she watches it from plate to mouth, it's almost as if shes trying to tell you she wants some. It makes me feel bad, I would love to give her a taste but I don't want to get her sick or have her become allergic. She rolls over and LOVES Kadee, she thinks everything Kadee does is funny and always giggles at her. I just know shes going to be that little sister that thinks Kadee is so cool and wants to be just like her so she copies EVERYTHING Kadee will do, I can already see Kadee complaining.

Kadee is sooooo tall for her age. She turns 3 in 2 weeks and is 41 inches tall and weighs 35 lbs. She is above the 100th percentile for her height, shes going to be a tall girl!! I've been thinking of things I can get her involved in especially since the olympics have been on, she loves the gymnastics, everytime she does a somersault she stands with her hands in the air and says"ta da". But I've been thinking maybe beach volleyball or something, I guess we will let her choose what she likes the best, I just think it would be fun to have a child in the olympics!!!

Random pics of the girls I thought were cute


4th of July at a rodeo we got Kadee a pink cowgirl hat and never wanted to take it off

This was the next day... She woke up and put on her cowgirl boots and put her hat on and was watching Dora... Thats pretty much how she looked the next couple of days

This was kloe playing at the Rodeo

4 comments:

Gary & Julie said...

Your family is adorable! Jessica, you're so great for all your support you give your husband, and congrats to you all for the achievements. Hopefully we can see you all next time your in CA.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Such cute pictures- I love teh cowgirl pink boots! I am afraid of what I will be like when I have kids too. (in response to your comment) I remember looking at my sister when iw as younger and thinking, "what is she thinking! her husband has got to be so embarrassed, I will NEVER let myself go" and it happened right when I got married. I've totally thought about when I have kids.... yowsa. I DO NOT think you are selfish for taking some time out for you, I think that is wonderful. How are you taking time out? Are you going somewhere?

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

AWE...I miss you guys. I am glad you found us on here. It's a great way too keep in touch. Hope all is well with your family!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

wow...kadee is taller and heavier than Monica! they've swapped percentiles!