Thursday, January 29, 2009

NOT A GOOD DAY

below is the email I sent to Mike 30 minutes ago. We are trying soooo hard to potty train Kadee but she just has her own agenda and LOVES her diapers. We have good days and some not so good but we have never had a day like this. A day I NEVER want to have again! I thought of taking pictures but i thought i might crumple the camera with my rage. If only i had a picture you would see just how ALL OVER it really was!


so i havent felt good all day, im trying to rest and not do much and everything was going fine. Then kloe woke up everything started to fall apart from there. she was everywhere crazy, up the stairs, in the dog water but was cranky because she doesnt feel good either but luckily kadee was down for a nap or so i thought. I go to put kloe down cause she needed another nap and i walk into a freakin poop smeared EVERYWHERE room. Its all over her face and legs and feet and hands. Its like she took clumps of it and used it like a crayon, I'M NOT KIDDING. I just started crying, I just cant deal with this today. Kloes tired so she screaming screaming screaming, i put kadee in a cold bath( cold because i was too mad to make her comfortable and put warm water in it) and tell her to clean herself and i go back to the room and pick up the poop and try and scrub it out of the carpet and wipe it off the tv and crib and OUR BED its on the tv stand on the genie on her blankets, it was everywhere and im sure i missed a lot of it. she even peed on the carpet so i ended up stepping in that when i walked in which made me more mad and then i stepped on a tiny peice of poop but it was big enough to go inbetween my freaking toes. I just wanted to torture her. Im still so mad. I AM ABSOLUTELY DONE BEING A MOTHER TODAY! The room is a mess with poop smears all over it, kloe is screaming and i finally just got the poop out of kadees hair and out of her ear, off her face and out from underneath her nails, im tired and dont feel good but mostly i dont want to be here anymore.


I'm done having Kids! COME HOME!

8 comments:

Blair and Leslie said...

I am so sorry. That sounds awful. If you need a break from the kids I would take them for a few hours for you. Or, we could go out somewhere without the kids. Just give me a call.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Holy crap!! (No pun intended!) Your day definitely, totally, 100% sucked. I DO NOT envy you. That's so gross. I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that and clean all of that. Ugh. I'm sorry.
(I'm sure your kids are happy you didn't beat them to death, though!)

ALLRED FAMILY said...

OH MY GOSH! I know how you feel!! I did the same thing to Monica, especially after she was potty trained and would pee all over the floor and I stepped in it. I'd give her a cold bath. They won't die. And they warm up pretty fast once you get clothes on them.

But - I have never had a day like that. I'm sorry! Just think...one day, maybe later than sooner, you will look back and laugh at this. Yikes!

Millers! said...

oh my gosh Jessica, I am so sorry... I couldnt imagine what that looked like... But to comment on your other posts, they are gosh darn adorable. hopefully mike came home and made things alittle bit better!

The Simmons Bunch said...

Jess I know exactly how you feel! Isaac has done the same thing TWICE! It was absolutely EVERYWHERE! So gross!!! What are they thinking!? It definitely wasn't my greatest mothering moment. :o) I'm so sorry you had to deal with that it is definitely not fun. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Jessica. You are an amazing mother. anyone would freak out to that. Just know you are amazing.

Karen K. said...

I'm just sitting her grimacing with my teeth clenched. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I truly feel your pain. A poopy messy room and poop between the toes is definitely one of those times when you need someone nearby to help. Immediately.

You got through it though! She was alive and well at church so I know you didn't beat her to death or anything. ;) Although it may not seem possible now, someday you will laugh... especially when it happens to Kadee with her OWN little one! Payback!!! It's worth the wait.

Karen K. said...

By the way, Sarah is potty-training Olivia starting today. I'm not sure she's going to want to see THIS post!