Monday, May 18, 2009

Cutest bookcase EVER!

So Im kind of excited! Ive been on the lookout for a cute childrens bookcase or some shelves for all of Kadee and kloes books. They have a lot of them a they take up a lot of space. I was looking on walmarts website and came across the most adorable bookcase, you can even personalize it, the best part is it wasnt crazy expensive! I have the one with the girly colors, they have one thats more boyish, and i was able to put it together really easily by myself in about 5 minutes. I thought i would share! I know im a dork! Kadee loves it too, this is what she said about it "Mommy, I love it, can i give it a hug, i just so so love it!" shes putting all her books in it as we speak!








2 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

cute! I'm not sure I get how it works though. Do you hang the books on the rods? And stick them behind the rods? I love that you can personalize it.

Groovy Gardners said...

oh Jess, that is cute! I've seen little things like that before. that is a way good idea! i think hazel's room needs something like that. GOOD FIND!!! GO YOU!!!