Friday, September 25, 2009

5 Years

I just wanted to give a shout out to my main squeeze Mike! Today is our 5th anniversary! in total we have been together for 1 1/2 of them so Im kinda used to him being gone but it still sucks! I cant believe how fast 5 years has gone! I feel like we just got married. We have two wonderful little girls a dog and we have lived in a million different places. Everyday brings a new adventure some good and some bad but we always have find fun in the journey. we have been married for 5 years now which has gone by too fast but my absolute favorite part is knowing we have an endless number ahead of us! Mike is my best friend my husband my everything! He will always be my #1. I Love you babe! He has been gone at Ranger school for the last 2 weeks and i havent heard anything which is a good thing. i got a 4 sentence letter telling me that the first week was the worst week of his life, I feel so bad but this is something he has always wanted and needs to do!





6 comments:

Matt and Christy said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry that you are away from each other. Thank you both for the service that Mike is giving our country.

Anonymous said...

what a nice couple you are guys!!!!
We have been married for 4 years and weve been apart for 3 anniversaries,and the only one we had together...I was too sick to celebrate.

The Simmons Bunch said...

Wow 5 years all ready! Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics. are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Happy Anniversary!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Happy Anniversary! It goes so fast. Loved seeing the wedding pics.

Groovy Gardners said...

ah jess, that makes me want to cry tear tear! you are a great wife, mike is so lucky! happy anniversary!